Etsy is so great because everything is handmade. Its like having your own personal seamstress, that caters to your every want and need. Perfection. Every stitch, every button, every ruffle, every bow; when you're a fatshionista, great quality and attention to detail is super important.
So, I surfed and scoured Etsy to find (amazing) shops that cater to plus-sizes or can custom create an item to fit YOU . I know!
Let me just sum up by saying, it was SUPER difficult, trying to narrow down what images I used. All the shops had beautifully made pieces. I can't wait to free up a credit card or two to add these to my closet.
Tagline: Jibri specializes in clothing with a combo of "high fashion chic and urban street sleek" -- Love it.
Sizes: Range from sizes 14-24
Style: Her pieces are very classic, with a vintagey feel. I love her use of bold colors and cuts. Pieces have a true to form construction, that is essential to every fatshionista.
Gotta Haves:



Tagline: Sandmaiden creates, "beautiful custom women's knitwear in wool and other natural fibers". She also mentions that many of the fabrics in the collection are,"
hand dyed in low impact dyes".
Sizes: CUSTOM MADE! Amazing :)
Style: Some of her pieces are "dubbed" as loungewear - I can't see anyone not stepping out in every item. These are beautifully constructed pieces with huggable looking fabrics, that will look great for any occasion on any woman.
Gotta Haves:



Tagline: Stefanie B. wants to offer, "well made clothing that just simply makes you feel pretty!" Plus, she also states that, "whenever possible we use organic, bamboo, and soy fabrics". Curve Conscience and Eco-friendly -- great combination.
Sizes: Range from 12-20
Style: Her pieces are very classic with a hint of vintage. Her pieces have super feminine touches, with sweetheart necklines, bows (♥) and curve flattering cuts.
Gotta Haves:



Tagline: YYStudio specializes in custom pieces for women in any,"size, fabric, colour or pattern".
Sizes: CUSTOM SIZES!
Style: Their line has an eclectic mix of outerwear and casual wear with several high-end pieces as well. All pieces are cut to flatter and emphasize the curviest of curves and their flexibility with fabric and pattern will make sure you look your best.
Gotta Haves:


These were some of my favs. If you know of other any others, let me know, I'll mention them as well.


they are all lovely!
ReplyDelete