I was pretty excited to see the Golden Globe awards for two reasons: 1. The Red Carpet entrances and 2. To see Mo'Nique and Gabby (Gabourey Sidibe) win a Golden Globe for their performances in Precious or Amber Riley and the cast of gLee for their amazing first season. So, I was at least able to meet 2.5 goals on Sunday (No win for Gabby :c). But, she was a winner on the red carpet! (Corny, I know) Here are some of the beautiful fatshionistas who owned the red carpet last night.
Gabby Sidibe
Gabby wore a beautiful emerald silk chiffon gown by Kevan Hall. That color was a much needed splash against the drab and dreary weather in a normally fun in the sun LA. She was also glittering with accessories -- a Kwiat diamond necklace and bracelet as well as a vintage Swarovski clutch.

Amber Riley
I LOVE LOVE LOVE gLee. I am a true gLeek :) When they were announced as the winner for Best Comedy or Musical, I squealed -- just alittle. Amber looked great in a one-shouldered, plum dress (even though it looks navy, trust me, its plum) by Tadashi Shoji.

I've noticed a few dresses from the Spring/Summer 2010 line of Tadashi Shoji at several events. Mo'Nique wore a gorgeous one-shouldered, cheetah print dress by Mr. Shoji at the Film Critics Awards, Saturday.

Mo'Nique
**pause** She was absolutely FLAWLESS. Hair, Makeup and that DRESS -- check, check and double check. When she walked across the stage to accept her golden globe for Best Supporting Actress, I was in complete awe. She looked like a winner and her speech...well, see for yourself.
I know, right?!
Mo'Nique wore a strapless gold gown by Reem Acra and get this, she was outfitted with a 15 carat pave diamond circle link bracelet and pave diamond knot drop earrings by Everlon. Stunning.

I can't wait to see what these ladies have in store for the Academy Awards, March 7th, 2010. Calendar marked!
P.S. Where was America Ferrera? Or Queen? She looked stunning at the People's Choice Awards, I was really hoping to see her at the Globes.


No comments:
Post a Comment