Thursday, January 7, 2010

Howdy!

Confession:

My name is Ashley and I am a Fatshionista.

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I'm so excited to go on this fashion, oops, I mean fatshion journey with you.

Fast Facts:
I'm 25 years old and live in St. Louis, MO
I'm a graduate student in Public Health
I love shoes
I love love pretty dresses
I'm inspired by any and everything and you will definitely see that on this blog
I'm a strong believer that beauty as well as fashion belongs to EVERYONE!
I don't have a favroite place to shop, because I'm usually all over St. Louis, even CoMo (Columbia, MO) and online. But, most of my pieces are from: Torrid, Evans, Nordstrom (great accessories in junior's department), Gap and Old Navy (great basics) and Swank in Columbia, MO.


You can contact me by e-mail @ fatshionmail@gmail.com and I am also on twitter @fatshiontweets! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment