Monday, February 8, 2010

For Your Eyes Only: Valentine's Edition

As Valentine's Day approaches, I thought it would be wise to do a post about the lingerie options fatshionistas have for the upcoming weekend. Valentine's Day is one of my most favorite holidays of the year. In school, I was so excited for the Valentine's day parties; making your own personalized mailbox to stuff your holiday treats or my personal favorite, staying up the night before creating individual Valentine's for my classmates. Ahhh, memories....

That was an odd segway....**pause**  Anyway, Valentine's Day has matured since then, so here are some fun, flirty and even SPICY options for your Valentine's Day.

ENJOY!


Now, some of your may not like Lane Bryant, the clothing store, but, Lane Bryant Cacique = Amazing! Their collection is filled with my favorites: ruffles, bows, lace and Crystal Renn (she's my fav plus-size model). Here are some of my favorite options:


Bras are available in sizes 36C-44H and panties are available in sizes 12-28. Also, many individual pieces are BOGO 50% and 3/5 for $$$. I think it is definitely worth browsing.


I've only been to this website once, they remind me of a "plus-sized" Fredericks of Hollywood. There are several pieces that are definitely on the spicy side. Plus, their product descriptions read like a Danielle Steele novel, which is always fun. Here are some that caught my eye:

Bras are available in a wide range of sizes from 38B to 50DD, panties and sleepwear are available up to a size 6X, which is about a size 28.


Note: These were the sites, I thought were worth mentioning. There are other sites that I was referred to, but their selection was limited. I'm sure googling, "Plus-Size Lingerie" will get you several hints.



1 comment:

  1. Yowza! These are definitely some "spicy" looks. I like the suggestions

    ReplyDelete