I wasn't too concerned until I walked into one of my favorite stores, Torrid. I love Torrid (I'm not getting paid to say that). They have a fun mix of trendy and basic and flirty with some "grown-woman" pieces, too. I went there last week to use my $10 off birthday (smile) coupon, when something stopped me cold. While checking out, one of the salesgirls said, "We carry junior sizes 12 - 26". JUNIOR SIZE? JUNIOR SIZE? Really? As my items were being scanned, I felt more and more juvenile and was beginning to rethink if it is "age-approproate" for me to shop there.
What do you guys think? Is there an age-limit for places like Torrid?
At the present time, I think I will continue to shop there (dependent upon what people say, here) My purchases are below, including shoes I bought from Baker's BOGO 50% off sale!
Up Close - I **heart these shoes**
Same dress, but I have these cream wedges that I've had for a year and have only worn them once. Yay or Nay?
Dress: Torrid (SOLD OUT) Shoes: Baker's
I smell an outfit of the day posting!
P.S Don't judge me because I have maroon sheets!








I must say that those outfits are amazing! And I bet you rock them like no other! Also to comment on the Torrid issue I feel that as long as the clothes are something that you like the term "junior" should never make you feel as if it is not age appropriate. From your blog I can tell that you are up on the latest fashion and are a trendestter. So keeping do what you do! It works for you! :)
ReplyDelete