Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Work For Shoes

Yesterday was a bit gloomy, but I braved the rainy weather to get a head start for the new season -- Spring is 6 days away!  I am happy to report, that I have two great finds in my possession, that I have to show you, right......NOW!

They are both Kate Spade and meet my must-have criteria: polka-dots and bows. I am in complete ♥ right now.  I can hear the birds chirping and the daisies swaying as I type....ahhhh....








Sorry for the police mugshots, but I wasn't sure of a better way to capture the adorableness, which are these shoes.

+ I am super excited for the new header, so I couldn't wait the 6 days...sorry :/

1 comment:

  1. Brick background is slightly mug shot-esque, but it is raw and makes the delicate girliness of the shoes pop off the wall :) I like em!

    ReplyDelete